Tuesday, March 29, 2011

caught in a web of thoughts

Dont go away, for more than a day
say what you say
never stray.

I'm a often dreamer, sometimes I catch my self falling into a sea of thoughts that probably
will never occur but I'm firm believer in what happens happens and everything falls into reason.
Nothing is more important that faith and hope that you will succeed and I am just now learning all of this.

The older I get I realize how much less important it is to hurry up find someone and settle down. Time is the essence of life everything will lay in place the way it is suppose to. All these desperate ladies which I will not lie I have been one.. are looking for something they are not ready for. 
Until you reach the point in your life when you know what exactly you want and the point where you have the up most respect for yourself and others and the love and ability to love someone else is when you are truly ready to be in situation to settle down and be with that one person.

I have so many goals but I know the most important ones and most dear ones to my heart involve my success in education and parenting. So i can say Hi, my name is Mykale Sutton and I have 2 degrees in business and I work for a highly successful cooperation. And the day I can say my child survived the first ten years of his life and on his way to become a respectable young man. Those are the things that I want to live up to and then just maybe someday the love of someone else will fit in there somewhere but really it's not a priorty so I earse that out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment